So you think maybe you want to pay me money?
Excellent – here’s what you need to know:
- Refunds = No
- There are no refunds under any circumstances. (You can buy hours one at a time)
- Liability = No more than what you paid me
- No matter what happens – including egregious my brain didn’t work right errors on my part – the absolute limit of my liability is the amount of money you paid me.
- Selling “Hours” = “Auto Mechanic” Style Hours, not Stopwatch
- I use AAH – adjusted aggregated hours – I do not use time tracking software and do not provide time logs, despite the fact you are paying by “the hour”. If you like to put a stopwatch against people I am not your guy. FYI – this is the same way auto mechanics work which IMHO is fair for both of us. A ‘call’ is usually like an hour at a shrink, 50 minutes – but it could be longer or shorter in exchange for your $100 “hour” and that’s my decision.
- Response Time / Disability = Try for one day, could be a week
- While I usually reply within one business day it is possible it may take me as much as a week to get back to you.
- Time to Deliver / Availability = Try for as agreed, could be a week
- While I usually deliver approximately as agreed it is possible it may take me as much as a week to get back to you. The maximum number of hours I can sell is not infinite, if significant waits develop this page will be updated.
So with all that in mind, do you wish to pay me?
PS – if you have any policy type questions or desires feel free to ask me.